-
November 25th, 2000, 08:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
i just found a minty saimic ks401 in a goodwill type place. you are probably thinking saimic? ks401?? but i would really appreciate any info!? does anyone out there actually own one of these besides me? any feedback on its quality or usefullness would be interesting and of course a manual would be.. well, really good!
-
November 27th, 2000, 04:14 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I have never heard of the brand before. However, I would run a roll through it. I would guess that it has very few features--since it was probably a home movie camera. If the film looks good then run with it--until you outgrow it(if you ever do), then keep it as a back up. Good Luck
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks